Governor Chris Sununu has authorized the allocation and expenditure of $100 million from the CARES Act Coronavirus Relief Fund (“flex funds”) for Main Street Relief Funds 2.0 (MSRF). MSRF 2.0 supports both (1) businesses that did not receive grants from the initial round of MSRF or the General Assistance & Preservation (GAP) Fund, AND (2) businesses that received grants of less than the maximum $350,000 from the initial round of MSRF or the GAP Fund, if eligible.
The maximum amount received from MSRF 2.0 cannot exceed $350,000, including grants received from the initial round of MSRF and the GAP Fund.
Important Dates & Timeline:
• Application Period: October 19, 2020 – October 30, 2020
• Deadline to Submit Completed Application: 4:00 PM on October 30, 2020
For a business (or group of affiliated businesses) to qualify for MSRF 2.0, it must:
• Be a for-profit business;
• Have its principal business office in New Hampshire;
• Have typically employed at least one non-owner W-2 employee before COVID-19;
• Have been in operation since at least May 29, 2019;
• Anticipate a loss of gross receipts from 2019 to 2020 due to COVID-19;
• Have total 2019 gross receipts of less than $20 million;
• Have received a total of less than $350,000 from the initial round of MSRF or the GAP Fund, if a prior recipient;
• Not be currently in bankruptcy;
• Not have permanently closed; and
• Not have received a Self-Employed Livelihood Fund (SELF) grant.
If business believe they may be eligible, we encourage you to look into the program for some potential aid. See https://www.goferr.nh.gov/mainstreet which has more detailed information including a link to frequently asked questions.