Today’s tax laws are not only complicated, but they seem to change on a regular basis. We believe that just about anyone can benefit from the help of our tax professionals, and we are available to our clients all year long.
Of course, an IRS audit can be intimidating and concerning. We can represent you in front of the IRS if you get selected for examination. We can also Appeal an IRS determination and assist in requesting relief from costly IRS penalties.
It is easy to overlook deductions and credits even if you use computer software. We prepare hundreds of tax returns every year, so we know what to look for and what questions to ask when preparing your tax return.
Our tax services include tax return preparation, as well as consulting/planning for:
- S Corporations
- Personal Service Corporations
- Personal Holding Companies
- Limited Liability Companies
- Sole Proprietorships
- And Their Owners
- Trusts and Estates
While we can assist with common credits and deductions for depreciation, education, benefits, and the like, we can also assist with more complex tax items, such as:
- “NEW” Qualified Business Income Deduction
- “NEW” State Reporting and Compliance for Sales and Income Tax
- Domestic Production Activity Deduction
- Business Tax Credits
- Energy and Fuel Tax Credits
- Incentive Stock Options
- Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Net Operating Losses and Carryovers